Publication date Nov 18, 2022
- Working hours
- Full time
- Spoken and written languages
The Marketing Consultant will manage a portfolio of projects and design 360° marketing campaigns to aid in the delivery of the Marketing Department's objectives (traffic, awareness, efficiency) while respecting the distinct missions of each PHI entity (Centre, Studio, Foundation). This person can find creative solutions to optimize campaigns to grow performance measures and generate results.
About the position
- Imagine, develop and launch omnichannel (360) marketing campaigns and targeted partnerships, in collaboration with the Head of Marketing Strategy and internal and external stakeholders;
- Be responsible for managing, coordinating and executing a portfolio of projects and mobilizing teams to achieve objectives;
- Manage projects and schedules according to the established marketing plan and budget for the different phases of design, production and distribution;
- Optimize marketing campaigns on a regular basis based on performance reports and provide data to stakeholders to track successes and learnings;
- Draft key messages for 360 campaign communication tools;
- Suggest marketing initiatives and opportunities to engage with our audiences;
- Coordinate the production of marketing tools for the campaign (photo, video, blog posts in accordance with brand standards) in liaison with the art director;
- Coordinate the preparation of performance measurement tools and provide tactical recommendations to deliver the desired results;
- Provide media briefs for paid campaigns to external agencies.
- Minimum academic requirements: Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (marketing, or equivalent).
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years in a similar role
- Excellent command of French and English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication skills, able to adapt to different stakeholders;
- Ability to exercise good judgement, autonomy and handle unexpected road blocks;
- A positive and collaborative approach to bringing projects together, good team spirit and not afraid to make mistakes and take risks;
- Ability to analyze data with a good understanding of the customer journey and buying process;
- Knowledge of, and interest in the digital landscape and digital marketing;
- Strong sense of prioritization, adherence to deadlines, requested deliverables, and ability to multi-task simultaneously;
- Ability to use various social media platforms, google analytics, email marketing and other relevant tools;
- Knowledge of the collaboration tool Asana (or other similar tool), an asset;
- Strong interest and knowledge of the Montreal cultural scene.
Hybrid work environment
Vacation and time off
Our brand promises
The world is in perpetual transformation. Without omitting the past experience, PHI is looking to the future and making a lasting commitment to listening to and making space for the next generation of creative practitioners.
Attentive to ecosystems, PHI acts as an antenna and contributes significantly to new ways of consuming art. Relevance is applicable in the research and development of both tech and form, contributing significantly to contemporary ways of creating and consuming art and new forms of storytelling. Passionate about participating in global consciousness, PHI takes cues from global concerns, compelling themes, and ideas reflecting our human condition.
PHI approaches its work while considering the needs, voices, and points of view of everyone. PHI values lived experience, heritage and difference, seeking to ensure that diverse voices are not only respected, but actively uplifted and included in its discussions through the lens of art.
Dedicated to Quality
The dialogue between art and the public is sacred. The curators at PHI are committed to producing meaningful exhibitions and immersive experiences while respecting, uplifting and contextualizing art, artists and the ideas they cultivate.
At PHI, art is bold, the gesture and creative impulse is unpredictable. Unexpected encounters inform new hybrid ideas. The conversation is always rigorous and impactful.
Apply for this
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.